The next assignment for this subject from
our teacher is making empathy about our group problem.
Empathy means to consider as other people,
that if I was that person, what am I feeling or going to do. For my group problem,
I would like to empathize as a bus driver, a passenger (that know they should
move in and the one who do not know that they should move in) and a handicap
person.
As a bus driver
-
I
will be confused as not many people can fit in in my bus
- I will be angry as I thought that they must already know that they should move in
in the bus and they are just standing there and not moving and blocking my
other passengers in my bus
-
I
will be sad as I want to get more passengers in my bus to make more income for
my company
As a passenger (that know they should move
in)
-
I
will feel uncomfortable
-
I
will be angry if someone blocks me and I cannot move in
-
I
will be very sad if I am late for school or work because of those people
blocking me
As a passenger (that do not know they
should move in)
-
I
will not think anything
-
I
will not feel guilty if I am the one who not moving in and block others
As a handicap
-
I
could not move as there are a lot people standing near the exit door
-
I
could not enter the bus as people in the bus blocking the driver way to walk to
open the wheelchair platform for me
No comments:
Post a Comment